Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Across North America, SERVPRO Franchises are gearing up for 2019 to serve you as a leader in the cleaning and restoration industry. Are you READY for what the year may bring your way? While we only hope to see good things come about in a new year, it is always a good idea to plan ahead for the not-so-good things—like fire or water damage— that is always an unexpected and unwelcome disaster.
Here at SERVPRO of Fairfield County, we are here to help make it “Like it never even happened.” if one of those disasters comes your way. With over 1,700 independently owned and operated Franchises, you can trust the team in green to get your property— and life—back to normal. We’re only a call away!
Faster to any size disaster. This is not just another tag line for SERVPRO—it is a commitment to be there when you need us most.
Whether you are a small business or home owner facing minor fire or water damage, or a property manager dealing with a widespread disaster, SERVPRO of Fairfield County has the resources needed to respond quickly and efficiently. The sooner help arrives, the sooner restoration begins and the sooner you can resume business as usual.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (740) 756-7003
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Fairfield County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.