If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (740) 756-7003

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold In Your Home?

10/11/2018 (Permalink)

Mold is everywhere. All around us. It is actually a fungus that is found both outdoors and indoors. Mold likes to grow in damp, warm and humid places. 

Mold has different effects on people. It really depends on the type of mold, how long they were exposed, and the individuals sensitivity to mold. Some people are more sensitive to mold exposure and may have reactions that are more serious than others. 

If you believe that you are feeling the effects of exposure to mold in your home, please consult your doctor right away. Also, an environmental hygienist. For remediation, contact SERVPRO of Fairfield County at (740) 756-7003. 

We have trained professionals and specialized equipment for safe and timely clean up, drying, and remediation of mold in your home.

Other News

View Recent Posts