Roof Leak Damage
This is an example of a property that suffered a water damage from a roof leak which affected the foyer walls, ceiling and floor. The finished foyer exceeded customer expectations.
What to Expect
When you contact us, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO of Fairfield County professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO of Fairfield County Representative Will Ask Several Questions:
- Your name and contact information.
- Your insurance information (if applicable).
- The street address of the water-damaged home.
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Fire, Smoke and Soot
Water Removal and Dehumidification
Mold Mitigation and Remediation
Catastrophic Storm Response
Move-Outs and Contents Restoration
Contents Claim Inventory Service
Air Ducts and HVAC
Biohazard, Crime Scene and Vandalism
Carpet, Upholstery, Drapes and Blinds
Ceilings, Walls and Hard Floors Deodorizatio